Interested in a career at Harbor View Veterinary Hospital?
Browse our open positions and fill out the form below to submit your resume!
Harbor View Veterinary Hospital is currently seeking a full time Veterinary Technician to join our growing practice. The ideal candidate will be passionate and detail oriented with previous veterinary and/or animal handling experience. Under the guidance of Dr. Stacey Hicks, Harbor View takes great pride in practicing current, high quality medicine coupled with a caring, ethical and fear-free approach.
Our ideal candidate would have to qualify and demonstrate the requirements listed below:
- Set up appointments, triage patients and administer treatments under DVM supervision
- Perform diagnostic imaging with digital x-ray
- Perform venipuncture, catheter placement and injections (IV, SQ, IM)
- Must be able to administer medications and vaccines under the direction of DVM
- Must be skilled and knowledgeable with anesthesia monitoring, surgical prep, induction, and recovery
- Must be able to educate owners on home care
- Eager to train and develop co-workers and support staff
We offer competitive compensation, 401k, medical benefits, pet discounts, and PTO.
Our ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience. RVT’s are encouraged to apply!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Exceptional Pet Care in Baltimore!
Your pet deserves only the finest veterinary care available and Harbor View Veterinary Hospital is committed to treating your pet with care, compassion, and the latest veterinary medical techniques.